I'm back with another gorgeous image by Mo Manning, called Heidi. I love this image!
It fits in perfectly with our theme this week at Mo's DP2 which is:
Inspired by a Book or Story
Image: Heidi by Mo Manning
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
Dies: Spellbinder's Nestabilities
Colors: Prismacolor Pencils and Distress inks (on sentiment)
Buttons and ribbon : from stash
I am also using this card as my Catered Crop project.
This week we are casing delightful Crystal's card which you can see below:
Isn't it a lot of fun?
Here's your FTR15 recipe:
(I have shown you in red the ingredients Ive used. You can use any or all)
- Colors – red, orange, yellow, green (bring out those fun, bright summer colors)
- Stamps and Stickers – shrooms! (fungi, garden or just anything that grows in the ground)
- Patterns – hearts, polka dots
- Color Mediums – Prisma pencils
- Embellishments – buttons, bakers' twine
- Tools – digital stamps, dimensional adhesives
- Theme – love and friendship
So what do we have up for grabs this week?
Bearly Mine -- Summer Time
Craft Your Passion - Seeing Red (use Red)
Stamps R Us - There was a little girl
Thanks for visiting!