Friday, June 11, 2010

Bikini Card


I cannot take credit for the design of this card. If you want to see the original design as well as download a bikini template, check out Stampowl's site here.
Anyway, its a very fun card to make and I thought I would make one for the Cute Card Thursday challenge.

So to start with you have the "bare" essentials: Two pieces of coordinating paper and your naked card. LOL



Here is the complete pile of stuff used to make the card. The distress inks are Tattered Rose and Antique linen. I simply brushed them along the edges of the skin to give it some depth.




The front. You can make it as simple or as elaborate as you wish.. The words read, "Whenever you need support.."




detail



Behind view which reads "I'm behind you all the way"
If you choose to make one I hope you have a lot of fun!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This bikini card simply made me giggle!!!! ^_^
super unique and creative!!!

i love this one dorcas!!!

natalia

Juls said...

so brilliant and creative!! I love it! Hugs juls

Related Posts with Thumbnails