Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What's On Your Work Table Wednesday


I just found this site while blog hopping called "What's On Your Work Desk" Wednesday and thought I would join in. I'm afraid my desk isn't too exciting today. I finished my card last night around 10:45 and cleaned up. And this morning it was all about sorting through school books. (one must keep up a measure of organization while homeschooling! lol)
Man, where have the days gone when it was crayons and counting M&Ms? This 7th grade business stinks! We're buried in books!! and this is about half of them!

Below are some seed packets that Tweety made yesterday to put her zinnias and cornflowers in...

And the dreaded math.... fractions and graphing functions....say what? But I can at least glance up wistfully at my colred pencils while I sort it out and set rewards for myself for finishing the dreariness quickly so I can get back to crafting! My wobbleheaded cat keeps me focused...hahaha




And my other worktable, or workstation. Its pretty tidy today, just a few paper scraps waiting to be put away.

So there you have it. Maybe next Wednesday I will have more to look at!





14 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Very organised but I suppose you have to be. Aren't you brave, homeschooling? Best of luck - hope it works out well for you.

Sue said...

Hi Dorcus
fabby piccies, lovely tidy desk, oh math im rubbish at that, have great day, sue,x

dj1952 said...

If my table looked even half as tidy as yours I would post a picture of mine. However, until I can get my craft area set-up in my office I refuse to take pictures. I'm just waiting on Lang's knee to get a little better for us to attack the office.

Yours looks really nice and tidy. I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about home schooling any longer.

Hugs,

dj

Pallavi said...

ohh im loving your workstation..soo organized and pretty..great job thanks for sharing..xoxo hugs

chrissy xx said...

Great work area. Love your kitty. It's lovely for children to take part in gardening. My 3year old grandaughter planted dahlias, sweetpeas and tomato plants this year and it so exited watching them grow.
Chrissyxx

JoZart Designs said...

Well done to home school! Your desk is organised and tidy and I love the tall box to hold ink pads... oh and the fat cat too!

Unknown said...

Nice and tidy and organised, mine never stays that way for long, but i do try to tidy at the end of the day

Unknown said...

Don't underestimate yourself ... trust me ... a new desk to ogle at is always very exciting ... Welcome ... same time same place next week then :0)

Joey said...

Hiya Dorcas

you have a lovely workspace, and so nice that home school it is something that we have in the back of our mind for our son. Have to say I would totally arrrrrrgh at fractions!

Joey.xxx

Spyder said...

so so tidy, I'm thinking if I start now, my space might be tidy my 2015...so..... Love your woobly cat! Happy WOYWW on Thursday!
(Lyn)

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Dorcas, your life seems to be a triumph of organisation! Your craft desk looks wonderfully inviting. Welcome to WOYWW; I read a lot of blogs by home schoolers, it is a fascination to me! Mosty I read Ree Drummond at the pioneerwoman.com - you gals are amazing!

donnalouiserodgers said...

what a marvelous work station , and so lovely for children to learn as a result of the adults committment to their education, see you next week,

dx

Sid said...

Plenty to look at NOW actually !!

Chrissie said...

What devotion to attempt home schooling. Good for you!
Your space looks fab... and welcome to the world of WOYWW.
See you again soon!
Chrissie

Related Posts with Thumbnails