Thursday, April 19, 2012

Flowers In Her Hair

Hi All!
So this week at Mo's Digital Pencil our theme is:
Flowers
As you know, I don't use many flowers on my cards but I did throw a couple on there as well as using some flowered papers and a flower sentiment stamp. :)
I have cropped this stamp cos I wanted a nice big close up of this girls wistful  face which was so much fin to color. :)

Recipe:
Colors:Prismacolors and Lyras
Paper:MME "Quite Contrary Jack & Jill"
Tickets, ticket die and sentiments :Whimsy Stamps
Foliage Die: Marianne D Creatables

And I'm also following the recipe at the Catered Crop
which happens to be:
Kraft Paper!
(I know, soooo difficult for me! LOL)
One winner will receive a $25.00 voucher for  Perfect Paper Crafting to spend in their store!


Thanks for looking!


16 comments:

Faye said...

I like this! I like this alot! xx

Dawn B. said...

She is beautiful Dorcas. I love that you used a close up of her. She always looks so dreamy. Great job.

Mau xx said...

A super card Dorcas, I love the patchwork look and stitching.
brilliant colouring of the image xx
Hugs mau

Tine said...

Hi Dorcas. Patchwork is almost as much your trademark as you fab pencil colouring. Pretty close up too.
Tine :)

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Oh, I´d like to take a day off when looking at your card - she seems to enjoy the sun, the wind in her hair and the flowers ... *sigh* and I love how you tied the twine through the buttons - like upside down.
Have a nice day, Dorcas!

Pat said...

Another brilliant creation, girlfriend! I love the way you've blown up and cropped this fabulous Mo image. Really creates a totally different image! You are such an innovator! (I wish I had HALF of your cleverness!) Gorgeous coloring...as always! Love the flower sentiment...and your button-centered flowers are just perfect! Hugs. Pat Frank

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Dorcas! I love the quilted background and wonderfully colored image! Great idea to crop her this way!

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh wow, Dorcas! This is gorgeous! Your coloring on Kraft paper is so awesome, this image just comes alive under your hand! Your little flowers are very sweet! Hugs...Barb <><

Unknown said...

Hi there lovely job. Congrats on your win this week. I saw your entry it was awesome.

Andrea said...

Wow, your card is fabulous - your colouring on kraft paper is amazing, and I love the way you cropped the image for a close up of her expression.
Love, Andrea xx

Alina said...

oh, Dorcas, what a gorgeous colouring and such a beautiful card! and thank you for the new tutorial!
hugs, Alina

Jane said...

I've always loved this particular image and it looks fabulous cropped.
Hugs
Jane

Tracy said...

LOVE the close up look! Your fun quilted card look works great behind her too. It's beautiful Dorcas. :-)

Debbie said...

I love what we can do with our digital images, you blow them up, I shrink them for the inside. It is truly beautiful.

Hugs
Debbie

Linda McClain said...

Holy Moly Macaroni! This belongs belongs in an art gallery! Gor-JUS.

Blaire said...

This is absolutely stunning! You are very talented.

Related Posts with Thumbnails