I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Today's card I am featuring the art of designer Tina Wenke. It's the first time I've had the privilege to work with one of her images and I have to say its pretty cute.
Stamp: Tina Wenke
Colors: Lyra Rembrant Pencils
Paper: Basic Gray
Web Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's
Wooden Embellisments: Bunny Zoe's
Brad: Basic Gray
Corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pink ribbon: From stash
Distress Inks: Bunny Zoe's
I am also going to
with this card and here it is:
- Colors – Fall colors
- Papers – Pattern paper, polka dots, crepe paper (fun!)
- Stamps – Men, senior citizens, leaves and, okay, I'm gonna say it, bare bottoms (like, maybe, cute baby bottoms?)
- Color Mediums – Copic markers, Glimmer Mist
- Embellishments – lace, thread, buttons, tags, pearls, ribbon, seam binding, twine
- Techniques – paper piecing, sewing, layer your buttons, make a bow bouquet (a bow with lots of layers and elements)
- Tools – Die cuts, punches
- Themes –masculine, Autumn/Fall and make us laugh!
And our sponsor for The Catered Crop this week is no other than:
- X-Press It Blending Card
- High Tack Double Sided tape samples,
- a 2011 Color Swatch Book and
- a four-piece Sketch Marker gift set.
How cool is that? So you really have to join in with so many options and such a cool bag of goodies to win!
While I'm at it, how about a few challenges:
The Squirrel & the Fox - One for the Girls
Creatalicious Challenges -- Distress your Edges
Crafting Life's Little Pieces - Sketch*
That's it from me today! I hope you all have a great week ahead of you and thanks so much for coming by!