I am in love with this card. LOL I know. "If I do say so myself". :-D Sometimes a card comes out just how you envision it and this is one of them.
I am using a new paper pack by October Afternoon. LOVE IT!
The digi is A Day For Daisies, one of Tammy's newer releases.
The metallic butterflies were a gift. :-)
So this week's party at Catered Crop is now on and we are being sponsored by Lawn Fawn! Be sure to check out the challenge blog for all the yummy details.
(my ingredients are in red)
- Stamps: girls, banners, farmer, crow
- Colors: pink/burgundy, green; jewel tone fall colors
- Theme: Christmas or Fall
- Inks: Distress Ink, markers
- Papers: stripes and polka dots, kraft
- Tools: sewing machine, die cuts, circle punch
- Embellishments: Fun Flock, seam binding, gemstones, glimmer mists, glitter, jingle bells, lace, , burlap, twine, buttons, and cord
I also used this sketch below by All that Scraps but neglected to read the fine print and didn't see that it was SIR as well as sketch. Bummer. Anyway, it also seems to be that Feline Playful got the date wrong as well cos the collection was closed . Double Bummer.
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Stitching (faux or real)
Pollycraft - Anything Goes
Stamp with Fun - Buttons
There She Goes - "Au Naturale" (use Jute, hemp, burlap, twine etc)
Come and Get It Challenges - Anything Goes
Hey, remember there's one day left to join my blog candy. Just click on the hershey's kiss on the sidebar to go to the page.
Have a wonderful day!