Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Phindy's DT Call

Hi Guys!
Well we're nearing the end of the current team's 6 month term and Phindy is out looking for new recruits!
The term would run from Sep-Feb and before I get into all the gobbledeegook can I just say that if you're one of the fortunate ones who make the team, you can not find a friendlier, sweeter team to work with. And Phindy is above and beyond generous. I have digis that I haven't even colored up yet that would probably last me another 6 months, she spoils us rotten!
OK! So this is the deal:

   You will be expected to create a card or project each week to be published on the Challenge Blog (currently Friday) as well as to your own blog, other galleries if you're on any and occasionally there may be  a blog hop. 

What is in it for you?
You will get a generous allowance of digis from the Phindy’s Place shop to work with each month, more than enough for each month’s challenges
You will receive an additional discount on designs from the Phindy’s Place shop
You will get the fun of working with brilliant designs, sometimes before their release to the public and be part of a close-knit and  friendly team

If you would like to apply, please email Anne at raypack@btinternet.com with the following information:

Your blog address
Links to any online galleries of your work
Photos of 3 cards/projects that you feel are typical of your work
Details of any Design Team/ Guest Design Team experience
A little info about yourself and why you would like to be part of the team

For more information check out the challenge blog. :-)




1 comments:

Anniebee said...

Uh oh!!! I kinda wish I hadn't seen this post! Phindy is one of my favorite digi stamp designers and it would certainly be nice to get some of her wonderful images for free.. well, in exchange for a little of my time and effort. I wonder if I could handle another DT assignment! Hmmmm....

Related Posts with Thumbnails