Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Nicecrane's" Humpty Dumpty Card

Hi All!
Here's a fun card for you all today. Who doesn't love Humpty Dumpty?
I made this card for a friend who had a fall and broke her wrist. Am I horrible? lol
I should have made this for another friend of ours who got thrown out of the back of a pickup truck and lost 1/3 of his skull.... but I didn't have this stamp last year. So!
A front view:



And a close up below:



And the sentiment:


And the stitching and  gemmy details:

Colors: Prismacolors
Gems and Ribbon: Offray
Frame: Nestability

Here is the digi I used:

You can find it at his store ~here~

I would like to enter this in:


Thanks for visiting!


7 comments:

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Came out good! Like the little straps with the tiny buttons. A little sick, but funny! Everyone knows your humor, so you can get away with it. The colors are nice too. Good job!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Gorgeus Dorcas I really love thi card, with the soft colors, and all over your colured pict,,, it is really adorable,,,,love the soft and pastel tones here, and the back and ornaments are perfect. You are really talented. congratulations and thanks again

Linda Wescott said...

Love everything about the card Dorcas. Was going to ask how to shade something that was rounded, now I know. I keep watching and learning lol.

dj1952 said...

Very nice card. Love the color combination. Hugs, dj

Tine said...

Fab card Dorcas and I am sure your friend will appreciate it. LOL - but maybe my sense of humour is like yours, LOL. Great colours and that is wonderful stitching too.
Tine :)

Yenni Natalia said...

Looks super cute! eventhough the humpty dumpty look so grumpy! OMG i really salut to your colouring! cant even beat your level!

hugs :)
Yenni

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Dorca. Love the coloring, the cute image... great lay-out! The stitching is perfect! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails