Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dutch Dare ~ Clean and Simple /" New Addition"

Hi!
Well this week's challenge at Dutch Dare Card Challenges should be an easy one cos we're keeping things clean and simple!
I say "should be" easy cos if you're anything like me, clean and simple is a little restricting! But, this is a challenge, people, so I took them up on it and made this cute baby card just as clean and simple as I could. :-)

I am using the cute little Baby Olivia  digi available at Lollipops and Sugarsticks
She's pretty sweet!
I have colored her with Prismacolor pencils (I did use copics on her skin) and accented  with a teensy weensy bit of adhesive jewels.
The frame is a nestie.

The sentiment below is by Raindrop Echo designs. 
You can find it if you click on their link.


Thanks so much for swinging by ! Have a wonderful weekend!

I would like to enter this in:
My time to craft:  quick and cute


Photobucket



14 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Dorcas the card is beautiful i love the colours!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Too cute! The colors are great! The jewels are very cute! As always very nice!

Christina Hicks said...

Such a pretty card.

Linda Wescott said...

Such a great card, pretty colours and love your extra touches with the bling. Nice use of layers again too. hugs lin

patriziawithaz said...

A gorgeous card Dorcas - I really looove it x The image is so cute and I love the yellow and pink colour combo x Thanks for sharing at MTTCC this week and it would be great to see your work again soon at MTTCC x

patriziawithaz said...

I came - I saw - I loved what I saw !!! So I hope it is ok to be a follower Dorcas x

debby4000 said...

Oh Dorcas, I love your wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

The more autumn is taking over control the more you prefer the yellow sunshiny papers! :-)
Really nice card - love the baby - and, as always, your coloring!

CraftyC said...

Your card is very sweet and I love the colours on this!
Clairex

Lesley said...

Very cute card! I love the image, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Andrea Ewen said...

Love it, it is clean and simple! A perfect baby card with an adorable cutie pie image and wonderfully "non-gendered" colors, haha. Love your coloring abilities, I will be admiring them for a long time to come...

ChickieChirps said...

This is a lovely bright card! I love the yellow!

Arabella

cardmaking bird said...

Such a sweet, gorgeous card. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Marie x

Jessica Meilly said...

Nice card! I lobe the carving and the colours. Good for kids but not to very young ones.
They might bite it for it has tempting texture and color. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails