Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wedding Notelets

Well I had quite the project going on today!
A friend of ours got married over the weekend (but out of State so we didn't go) and I've been racking my brain wondering what to get them for a gift. I didn't feel like getting the typical set of towels and besides money is really tight right now so I decided on making a thoughtful set of notecards.:-)
You know, so they can thank all the people that bought them towel sets! lol
By the way, these cool nestie frames are available from  Raindrop Echo designs
I made some cards of each color:
Black and White


Red, Black and White:


And Red and White:


My finished 15 notecards:
doesn't look like much does it?


Those measly, beastly 15 cards made this colossal mess below:


My table's not so bad. I'm always careful to sweep all my bits onto the floor!

So, I hope they'll like it.
 I'm not terrifbly confident of my clean and simple cards but sometimes it has to be done regardless!

Photobucket


13 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun do not be so hard on yourself these are fantastic,and well worth a gift I would just adore them and am certain they will too love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Pattie said...

They are beautiful and I'm sure they will love them!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

They are perfect! I really like them. The variety is nice. Looks planned. Those nestie frames are great. I will definitely get a few of those. Did you have to stamp in the middle or did you figure out how to print in them? I like clean and simple, I just don't know how to do it! They will love these.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Dorcas these are very classy and elegant perfect for wedding invites.
Hugs
Lorraine x

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

these are lovely!

Anonymous said...

super gorgeous cards dorcas...so elegant! ad i am wondering howcome the stamp inside is fit to the nesti! awesome..i belive your friend will love it!

hugs
yenni

Lelia Pierce said...

I think they are fabulous! They will be LOVED!!! I left something for you on my blog! You can go here to see it!

XXX

Cor* said...

These are elegant & beautiful. A very thoughtful gift! LOVE your messy desk too!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Hey Dorcas, it´s 7.50am here and I´m still rubbing my eyes... but what do I see ... rubbing again... cards with a totally different style! They´re BEAUTIFUL! No reason to feel unsure about them!
Wish you and your family a beautiful Wednesday morning!
Uli

Tine said...

Hey, I thought you said you couldn't do 'clean & simple'? These are perfect! Very elegant and brilliantly understated whilst full of embossed detail. Wonderful examples of simplistic design.
Tine :)

Linda Wescott said...

My idea of clean and simply elegant, how could they not love them. You'll probably get commissions. Congrats on getting Top three with Paper Sundaes. Hugs lin

Annika said...

Very elegant and very universal!! They're bound to like them!!!
Hugs
Annika

Andrea Ewen said...

These are wonderfully elegant, Dorcas...and so different from your normal style of cardmaking with coloring and all, however you've shown that there's nothing you can't do! I love your CAS design and the complete elegance of these note cards! And it was DEFINITELY worth the mess on your floor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails