Friday, June 4, 2010

Little Duckie Update

Well sad news to report...Little Kiki passed away this morning. We tried nursing her but there's only so much you can do when a critter won't eat..Its sad, but it's no one's fault. She was just very weak from the start. We made her comfortable and gave her TLC and thats all any duckie in her situation could ask for, so I'm trying not to torment myself about it.
We have four healthy, hyper little babies doing just fine and I am grateful that I have the privilege of looking after them.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your little one.... She was lucky to have you taking care of her...

Stacey said...

I am so sorry about Kiki. I know you have been nursing her along since you got her. It still hurts even though you do everything you can. I had rescued a rabbit from a dog. It was only a few days old too. It would not eat either. It breaks your heart because you feel so helpless. Hope the joy of seeing the others thrive helps.

CanadianScraps43 said...

So sorry sweetie that this happened!

Related Posts with Thumbnails