Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Wishes


Yes, I am at it again! I am defacing or rather re-facing a cutie patootie magnolia image. Its amazing how much more I like them when they can smile back at me! lol Below is a front view:

See, you can smile... .....My recipe is as follows:
Image Magnolia
colors copics
papers DVWV and K&Co
embellishments assorted
sentiment Hero Arts
A close up...

and bottom detail...


And ribbon detail! Love those little pearls.


I am entering this into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Cutie Patootie
Cooking It Up With Katie yellow, sketch and stitching
Creative Card Crew sketch

Thanks for looking and I love all your comments everyone. Thank you so much for visiting. :-)


7 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and your stitching is fab
Thanks for cooking it up with Katie
Claire xx

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Very cute! It came out very nice! Love her mouth!

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! That image is so sweet and you have colored it beautifully!! I love the tiny pearls! Thanks for joining us at Cooking It Up With Katie!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! The magnolia looks so cute....i am happy you can play with this mouthless stamps ^_^
adorable card.....
and i am soooo envy your sewing machine!!! when will i get something like that machine :P

Yenni

dj1952 said...

Dorcas, as usual your card is gorgeous. I'm like you, I don't like the "mouthless" images either. You did a great job with your sewing, I really like the stitch you use. I've just got to practice a little more. I used to do quite a bit of sewing.

TFS,

dj

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Creative Card Crew this time!

Janna :)

Tara said...

Beautiful card, Dorcas! I adore the colors and the image! Congrats on your win at creative card crew! Well deserved!

Related Posts with Thumbnails