Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Isn't Marriage Great?


I totally fell in love with this digi by Bugaboo. Its fits my demented sense of humor! LOL I can see many uses for this digi. Look out everybody!

Here is a close up of the loving couple... Aren't they so shweeeet? Not!


And the sentiment.....






For supplies I used the following:

DPs: DCWV paper pack "Linen Closet"
Image: Bugaboo
Color: Prismacolor pencils
Pearls: Recollections
Ribbon: Offray
Copics: E00 E11 (for skin)


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says (photo inspiration)
Pixie Cottage (sketch)
Bugaboo (love is in the air)

Hey! Did you notice how my post matches my blog? Cool, huh?
Good Night!


12 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

Oh my goodness this is fantastic! I so need that image :) You did a great job with our sketch this week! Thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage.

Heather said...

Fabulous card, love your colours and the DCWV papers. That image is hilarious, great colouring and what a fantastic sentiment.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Davi said...

This image and sentiment is hysterical!! Love the card. Great use of the sketch. So glad you joined us at Pixie Cottage today.

Katie said...

Hilarious image, I love Bugaboo too!
Fabulous use of our sketch.
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge at the Pixie Cottage! Your card is just too cute! Love it!
~Pam

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

That image is wonderful!! It will definitely make someone smile!! :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Sandra H. said...

Love it!! Now I know what me and hubby will look like at that age!! LOL!!! That might be a little scary! LOL!!

cheryl said...

oh this is just hilarious hun love that sentiment,really great card bless you for playing at the pixie cottage,hope to see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxxxx

debby4000 said...

What a great fun card.
luv
Debby

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is such a fun card. Really silly but so needed to make someone laugh. I sure did when I saw it this morning. I love what you have done with this image. Love the shading around your images. You are the Queen of Shade my dear. Hugs.

Unknown said...

this is so fun! i just love the image and sentiment and your coloring is just perfect! thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic! I laughed when I saw the sentiment - how wonderful is that! Love the image too; it's no wonder you fell in love with it! A fabulous card.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
Sharon xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails