Saturday, July 17, 2010

Smiling All Over My Face


Hi Everyone! I hope you're having a happy Saturday. It is finally raining here so we are very happy cos that means we don't have to water the garden at 6:30 tomorrow morning! Yay! Today's card I made using my new graphatint pencils. Although I did add a bit of Prismacolor where I didn't have the color I needed in graphatint. My ingredient list is as follows:

DPS assorted from my stash. (the striped is Penny Lane)
Ribbon Offray
Stitching Machine done
Image Kraftin Kimmies
colors Graphatint and Prismacolor, copics for skin
Sentiment Inkadinkado

Here are some close ups:
The sentiment edged with distress ink...



The buttons......aren't they the cutest?



And the bow that "ties" it all together. :-)


This card fits into these challenges:
Pixie Cottage sketch & triple play
Crazy4Challenges buttons

Have a great weekend!!



12 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Awwwwwwww! This is fantastic, Dorcas! I love the colours you've used for Antoinette and that sentiment is just perfect! Love it! And thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

dj1952 said...

This is really a cute card Dorcas. Love the coloring job. Such a cute image! LOL.

TFS,

dj

Denise @ kc242 said...

This is such an adorable card! I love the colors that you chose as well as that cute sentiment. It all goes together beautifully!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week!
Denise
The Pixie Cottage DT

Spyder said...

yay! another great card, and this time blogger has let me follow!! Thank you for your visit and your comments! Crayons at the ready, I'm off to play...just need some baby oil!
(Lyn)

Angelwood said...

Adorable image and your coloring is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Crazy 4 Challenges. hugs, Angela

Katie said...

This is a gorgeous card!
I love your color choices!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Pixie Cottage!
Pam

Davi said...

Very pretty! love the image and the dps you used~~ Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week. :)

cheryl said...

oh this is one brilliant card love that image,too bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hope too see you again soon,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxxx

Eva said...

Gorgeous Antoinette!!! Great Bow :)

Greetings from Spain
Eva

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A wonderful card Dorcas. The girl on the image looks so happy. Beautiful papers too.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
Sharon xx

artish said...

love love love your colors! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

Related Posts with Thumbnails