Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hi There!

Well today I am doing something that I never do. I actually made a boy's card! Don't ask me what I am going to do with it, but I'm sure I will find a use somewhere... lol Actually, I am doing another new thing today! I am trying out the new updated post loader. But to be honest, its very frustrating. My typing seems soooooo small and I hate this box they've put around my post but I don't know how to remove it! aaarrgghh but anyway! Back to the card!
My recipe is as follows:


DPs assorted from my stash
Image Lili Of The Valley
Colors Crayola Crayons and Goo Gone
Ribbon Offray

Stitching Machine done
Buttons assorted


Here is a frontal view of the card:
 

and a closer view of the colored image:


and the buttons...



and the bow!

I follwed the challenges below in making this card:


Cooking It Up With Katie Buttons, Bows and Blue
Color Throwdown color recipe
Paper Play Challenge Blue, cream and color of your choice
Simon Says sketch


Thanks for coming by for a look! Have a great day everyone :-)


18 comments:

Julie M said...

Oh this is lovely, Dorcas. Love all your layering and stitching, and the image is soooo cute.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This looks fantastic!!! I love everything! Those buttons and papers are especially great :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous! That image is adorable! Fantastic layout, colors and stitching! Thanks for joining us at Cooking It Up With Katie!!

Lynne said...

Oh wow - this is gorgeous - I love LOTV stamps and you have coloured this cutie wonderfully :o) Loving the stitching :o) thanks for joining us at cooking it up with Katie xx Lynne xx

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, look at those perfect stitches! This is really and truly a great card. I'm in awe of the Crayola and Goo Gone thing...is that true? I've never seen that! Now I want to try! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and your colouring is beautiful
Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie
Claire xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Chrissie said...

Oh yummy, this is one gorgeous card, such attention to detail!
Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Chrissie

Andrea Ewen said...

Great job on this "boy" card! I always have a hard time with them also, I just want to add girly stuff! Your layers and stitching are super fine, Dorcas! Keep up the fabulous work!

CanadianScraps43 said...

I agree with eveyone here! This is gorgous and I love everything, especially the image coloring and the stitching is outstanding. Wow!

Broni said...

How sweet! I love that cute little image and your stitching! That's a great layout too! Thanks so much for playing in the Throwdown with us!

Debbie said...

This is stunning.

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is just too cute for words!

Carolina said...

Very sweet and lovely card, the boy image is so cute.
Thank you for cooking it up with Katie

KarinsArtScrap said...

well dorcas this is a very beautiful card too
lovely image great stitching


greetings karin

Heather said...

This is absolutely fabulous Dorcas, I just love everything about it, your colouring of the gorgeous LOTV image, your colours, papers, your stitching is magnificent, your details are great - did I forget anything? I love it all.
So happy you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Martine said...

such a sweet card, love the adorable image and those papers and embellies are just lovely, also love the stitching, a perfect finishing touch :)

Take care darlin and thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge :)

xx
Martine

Annika said...

Awww, what gorgeous colouring and adorable image and your cards are always finished to perfection!!! Love your work!!
Hugs
Annika

Related Posts with Thumbnails